domingo, 22 de marzo de 2015

TALKIN STATUES: ( JULIO CÉSAR)


   
                 ¡Hello! I am Julio César from the family of the Julias . I was born in Rome.

                  I learned different subjets and I was very good at sports.

                 I conquered Hispania , triunphed in Gaul, Germany and Britian. Also I like parading with a gold chariot and with a laurel wreath.

                 I finished with the roman senate and , I became dictator of the great roman empire.

                I invaded Alexandria and Egypt, I alied with Cleopatra my love, and I have a son.

                 I am the first to put my face in the money and I invented the currant calendary.

                               HECHO POR: INÉS

1 comentario:

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.